1. Which Asian country, that has its most famous monument in its flag, celebrates its independence from France on November 9?
2. According to the weather proverb, ‘a rainbow in the morning gives you…’?
3. Name the famous poet, known for writing ‘Sare Jahan Se Achcha’, whose birthday is observed in Pakistan on November 9 as a National holiday?
4. The name of which famous city in Gujarat literally translates to ‘Old Fort’?
5. Who is the only Indian to score a century in Tests, ODIs and T20 internationals?
6. In ancient mythology, the half-man, half-bull kept in a labyrinth on Crete was called…?
7. In the context of our Solar System, what is the record held by Olympus Mons on Mars?
8. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, what is ‘The Trace’?
9. Fill in the name of a North American city in this famous environmental treaty: ‘The _____ Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer’.
10. What would be the Capital of the country from where the former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan hails?
11. If St. Linus and St. Anacletus are considered the second and third, then who is considered the first?
12. Which artist’s most famous unfinished painting, now displayed in Florence, was ‘The Adoration of the Magi’?
13. Which is the only city to have hosted the Asian Games four times?
14. In space studies, what is AU (or astronomical unit)?
15. What does it indicate when a tiger’s tail twitches or wags?
2. ‘..fair warning’
3. Muhammad Iqbal
5. Suresh Raina
7. It is the tallest known volcano and mountain
8. It is a Charm put on wizards and witches who are under 17
10. Accra. He is a Ghanaian
11. St. Peter. All are Popes
12. Leonardo da Vinci
14. A unit of length equal to about 149,597,870.7 kilometres or approximately the mean Earth–Sun distance
15. An aggressive mood.